Cafeteria Menus and Information
- Breakfast and Lunch Order virtual meals 10/7/20 – 10/14/20
- Breakfast and Lunch Order virtual meals 9/30/2020 – 10/7/2020
- Breakfast and Lunch Order 9/8/20-9/16/2020
- Breakfast and Lunch Order 9/16/20-9/23/2020
- Breakfast and Lunch Order 9/24/20-9/29/2020
- September 2020 virtual Breakfast
- September 2020 in house Breakfast
- September 2020 in house Lunch
- September 2020 virtual Lunch
MySchoolBucks processes payments every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. MySchoolBucks uploads student meal account data at 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. each school day. Therefore, you cannot see right after the meal what your child purchased. Following each day’s purchases, you must wait until the day’s purchases load in the system at 5:00 p.m.
**Note on MySchoolBucks: Payments and purchases do not display immediately.
USDA Civil Rights Regulations & Policies
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
- 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
- Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- Fax: (202) 690-7442
- Email: email@example.com
**This institution is an equal opportunity provider.