The Office of Special Education at Sherman Central School aims to provide an appropriate educational program in the least restrictive environment for all students found to have a disability.
A range of supports and services are available for students to foster their success. Examples of Special Education support are: Consultant Teacher, Resource Room, Special Class, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Counseling along with program modifications and testing accommodations.
Special Education Staff:
- Bryna Booth, CSE Chair
- Jamie Berg, CSE Specialist
- Kristy Collver, Teacher of Special Education
- Cindy Gabriel, Speech/Language Pathologist
- Kim McCray, Teacher of Special Education and Social Studies
- Kathy Moller, BOCES Physical Therapist
- Julie Reyda, Speech/Language/Teacher of Special Education
- Amy Swanson, Teacher of Special Education
- Courtney Taylor, Teacher of Special Education
- Michael Thayer, School Psychologist
- Laura Swanson, Occupational Therapist
For additional information contact:
Special Education Files & Forms: